RE: 2013 NDOG Adopt A Cook

    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 18, 2013

       emccallister@...

      Please email me at emccallister@...
      Thanks
      Eric McCallister

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, <rlb_51@...> wrote:

      Becky just go to the facebook page or website for the 2013 Natl Dog and send him a message.  Ronda

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, <dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Eric - for some reason your email address doesn't show up all the way on the post; what is your full email?

      Becky in MO

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, <dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hey everyone I have an announcement to make!!!! One of the aspects of this great event is to grow involvement by encouraging new folks to take up our hobby. As many of you know we agreed to be open to the public Saturday from 10am till 4pm then the public will leave. I was asked if we would mind adding something on behave of the State Park and after much discussion this is what we came up with.
      The park will bring not more than 30 couples out on Saturday and provide a kind of chuck box for the couples to cook and we need up to 30 volunteers to adopt one of these couples and help them prepare a pot for our dinner that evening. If you would agree to do this you will first of all email me a recipe and ingredient list to that I will give to the Park and they are going to provide all of the ingredients. You will provide the Charcoal, the ovens and give your own Dutch Oven 101. Here is what you will get in return, A new Dutch oven friend for life and I will put together a cookbook marking what I believe will be a very special event and evening.