Re: [dutchovencooking] Muffins

  • Wally Dennis
    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 8, 2013
      I use jiffy muffin mix use sprite instead of milk and cook in 6" oven
      no pan insert.
      Wally

      While we were camping this summer in the way below normal temperatures, I got to thinking how yummy it would have been to make some hot, fresh muffins. Is there a way to make muffins in the Dutch ovens? Seems like I've seen a round muffin pan that would insert in a Dutch oven but can't seem to find one on line. Ideas?
      Becky in MO
    • ct_castauffs
      Message 2 of 27 , Sep 9, 2013
        I'll try this one. Thanks Walster!