Re: DO Question?

  • daindiana
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 4, 2013
      Randy, Thanks for the information. Bring the BIG POT to the NDOG I will be attending and love Jambalaya (medium hot want to taste other flavors). I will bring my BIG SPOON.

      -------
      Randy's from his post. PSS. Don't forget the National DOG 3rd Sat in October. I will be doing the Jambalaya Cooking Demo on Sat around 1! My question is should I use my big pot or my BIG POT?

      I have two 10" Lodge - one I did buy at Lodge seconds store in Tennessee. Years ago we stopped at the interstate visitors center, in TN and got a coupon for a free 10" skillet from this store which lead me to my first Lodge 10 DO purchase. I also have a small 6" DO for two or vegetables.

      Roasted my first chicken this week should have added water to get more broth and keep the chicken more moist. But it will be used for a chicken pot pie.

      Don