lurking allowed?

  • daindiana
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 29, 2013
      I have registered and will be attending the NDOG and looking forward to getting ideas. I am a member of IDOS. I appreciate your posts and pictures. So if you see someone in Arkansas asking a bunch of questions it is me. I will be staying in the campgrounds Red pickup and 23' travel trailer.

      I have two 10" DO and have cooked 6 times only one memorable mistake I burned the top of my high rising biscuits. Too many biscuits in the DO caused the upward rise. My meals consist of starting with a recipe but then put the recipe guide aside and add things. My year end garden surprise pork tenderloin was good. I also like to do chicken soup and chicken pot pie. I used pre roasted chicken.

      Fire and Food what more can you want.

      Don
    • Dwayne Lejeune
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2013
        welcome to the group Don.  WIfe & I will also be attending NDOG.  I will have to look up my spot, But I will be in our 41' chuck wagon witch "HOS" our steal green color truck will be towing.  Hope to shake hands with you.

        Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
        2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
        2012 Voltage V-3950
        http://www.LeChienCookers.com/
        " Waiting On Someday"

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2013
          Hey Neighbor!

          I think when we attend the National DOG, we need to introduce ourselves also with our Yahoo Screen Name.

          Don,

          Welcome and chime in anytime. I will be teaching two Basic Dutch Oven Cooking Classes. I will be wearing THE YELLOW Hat. Be sure to come by and tell me who you are and where your from>

          Biscuit
          In Mississippi