Re: [dutchovencooking] 2013 NDOG Adopt A Cook

  • Dwayne Lejeune
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 28, 2013
      Marilyn, I may have a spot, I had booked two for me and a friend, and he may not be coming, I will find out and let you, Biscult or the organizers of the 2013 NOG... :)

      Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
      2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
      2012 Voltage V-3950
      http://www.LeChienCookers.com/
      " Waiting On Someday"

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 8, 2013
        Biscuit,
        There will be 2 of us coming from MO this year, arriving hopefully around noonish on Friday. Did you get enough folks to adopt a cook? My friend Jamie and I would be interested if you still need folks.
        Another question: Will we be setting up in a common area to cook like in Ponca City and in LA?
        We plan on bringing a little state basket (more like the Kansas City/Independence area basket).
        Becky White

        On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 7:47 AM, mississippi_biscuit <n5hbb@...> wrote:

[...]
        Please email me at emccallister@...
        Thanks
        Eric McCallister

        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 12, 2013

          Hey Neighbor!

          Please bring an extra 12 for your guest to cook in.

          Just let us know when you register and we will put you down.

          Biscuit

            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 13, 2013
              Becky Eric ask that you email him for sign ups. Also send some simple recipes to use. We are going to make a cookbook for our guest. Biscuit
            • icookforcrowds
              Message 6 of 16 , Sep 17, 2013

                Eric - for some reason your email address doesn't show up all the way on the post; what is your full email?

                Becky in MO