Collectors DO & Skillets

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2013
      I dont know how it got past me but i just found out the NDOG has a commemetative #12 DO and a Skillet with the state of Arkansas on it.  These pieces looks just like the ones from last year but have Arkansas on them instead of Texas.$55 for the #12 DO and $25 for the skillet or $70 for both.I also hear an order is about to be placed for more so if you need, could use or just like collecting the special edition, you might click onwww.ndog2013.com and start asking questions on how to get yours!

      Randy Hebert
      Southern Region VP ofLouisiana Dutch Oven Society
      Randy@...

    • Kent Anderson
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 26, 2013
        I don't see a link to order those (I probably don't need it), but since I am going, I might as well....

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 26, 2013, at 12:36 AM, Randy Hebert <RandyHebert@...> wrote:

        > I dont know how it got past me but i just found out the NDOG has a commemetative #12 DO and a Skillet with the state of Arkansas on it. These pieces looks just like the ones from last year but have Arkansas on them instead of Texas.$55 for the #12 DO and $25 for the skillet or $70 for both.I also hear an order is about to be placed for more so if you need, could use or just like collecting the special edition, you might click onwww.ndog2013.com and start asking questions on how to get yours!
        >
        > Randy Hebert
        > Southern Region VP ofLouisiana Dutch Oven Society
        > Randy@...

      • Dwayne Lejeune
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2013
          missed that too.  is it to late to get one?

          Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
          2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
          2012 Voltage V-3950
          " Waiting On Someday"

          I dont know how it got past me but i just found out the NDOG has a commemetative #12 DO and a Skillet with the state of Arkansas on it.  These pieces looks just like the ones from last year but have Arkansas on them instead of Texas.$55 for the #12 DO and $25 for the skillet or $70 for both.I also hear an order is about to be placed for more so if you need, could use or just like collecting the special edition, you might click onwww.ndog2013.com and start asking questions on how to get yours!

          Randy Hebert
          Southern Region VP ofLouisiana Dutch Oven Society
          mailto:Randy%40BlackIronCook.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 5, 2013

            Give Eric a call or email and let him know you want one. He has just or about to make another order.

            Randy Hebert
            www.LeChienCookers.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 5, 2013
              Eric, If not to late I would also like a DO.  please let me know where to send payment if not late.  thx