Re: My New Dutch Oven Table

    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 3, 2013
      It worked for me. Did you use the link from the original post? Ronda

      Message 2 of 16 , Aug 4, 2013
        I love it!
        I like the idea of jumping in the pool if you get too hot.
        I could have used that yesterday. It was a HOT DOG!
        Biscuit
      • L E
        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 4, 2013
          Ronda, I tried it by clicking from the original post, and by clicking from a member's response, and by using cut/paste and none of them worked for me.
          But I was able to see the pictures just fine by going to the file folder on the group site after they were uploaded there.
          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 16 , Aug 4, 2013
            Well at least you got it opened, odd how it works for some but not all. Who knows?? It's a good looking table. I like the idea of the pool also. Lol!!
            Happy anniversary by the way!! How was Eureka Springs? Ronda

            --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, L E <kenswife2003@...> wrote:

            > Ronda, I tried it by clicking from the original post, and by clicking from a member's response, and by using cut/paste and none of them worked for me.
            > But I was able to see the pictures just fine by going to the file folder on the group site after they were uploaded there.
            > Sent from my iPhone
            >
            > On Aug 3, 2013, at 9:30, "rlb_51" <rlb_51@...> wrote:
            >
            > > It worked for me. Did you use the link from the original post? Ronda
            > >
            > > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "mississippi_biscuit" <n5hbb@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Bob,
            > > > Please post your photo on this group site.
            > > > I think we have a folder listed under tables.
            > > > Link will not work.
            > > >
            > > > Thanks.
            > > > Biscuit

          • L E
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 4, 2013
              We had a great time. Cooked a pork loin and sopapilla cheesecake in our ovens and fed some friends one night. Should have posted pictures but didn't think about it till too late. Went to the Great Passion Play one night, and Branson one day and Silver Dollar City. Mostly just laid around and rested.

              Sent from my iPhone

              On Aug 4, 2013, at 11:17, "rlb_51" <rlb_51@...> wrote:

              > Well at least you got it opened, odd how it works for some but not all. Who knows?? It's a good looking table. I like the idea of the pool also. Lol!!
              > Happy anniversary by the way!! How was Eureka Springs? Ronda
              >
              > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, L E <kenswife2003@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Ronda, I tried it by clicking from the original post, and by clicking from a member's response, and by using cut/paste and none of them worked for me.
              > > But I was able to see the pictures just fine by going to the file folder on the group site after they were uploaded there.
              > > Sent from my iPhone
              > >
              > > On Aug 3, 2013, at 9:30, "rlb_51" <rlb_51@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > > It worked for me. Did you use the link from the original post? Ronda

            • Sherry Beeson
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 4, 2013
                mmmmmmmmm, do you have a recipe for the sopapilla cheesecake you could share? Sounds great!
                SherryBee in AZ