Blackhawk, Cabela's demo time August 17

  • Dutch Oven Diva
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2013
      Let's cook up Fall Camping Favorites. Demo Time at Cabela's 10am to 2pm. questions to Lesley dutchovendiva (at) yahoo.com. This will be at the Cabela's in Hoffman Estates, IL

      Let me know what time you would like to cook your favorite. We generally do a dish at 10am, and then about every 45 min there on..

      so it would be 10am, 1045, 1130, 12, 1245, 130.

      there is an Outdoor Expo and Business Expo that day too. We should be plenty busy! AND a BBQ so we can enjoy a lunch too.

      See you then.
    • Bob Zukowski
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2013
        Leslie, good luck with your cook-out! Wish we could be there! Post some pics if you can.