Re: Wanted BROKEN Dutch Oven

  • Barb7513
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 25, 2013
      I dont think he was saying the pot will be 20' in the air; the antenna mounts to the pot, and the antenna is 20'. A 5" oven wouldnt hold much more that a 12 inch antenna

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 26, 2013
        I know we are getting a bit OT...but that is ok.
        I guess you are putting up a vertical antenna and using the pot as part of the grounding system.

        If your looking for cheep?

        Look at Tractor Supply or Harbor Freight.