Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: Future National DOGS?

  • MaryAnn Frerichs
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 16, 2013
      Hope you can Ronda, we will be there.  John probably longer than Jackie and I, but we all hope to be there.

      MaryAnn

      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 16, 2013
        Well, last year we had to leave Canton on Saturday because the grandson we thought was to be arrive on Monday made an early appearance. This year, the National is on that same grandson's first birthday, and I just can't miss that! So hopefully, next year is doable! Besides, we'ver never travelled north, and we'd like to go someplace "new." Would be great to see you guys again too! Ronda

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 16, 2013

          You can find this on the database section in the group.