Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: National DOG 3 Pot cookoff

  • Dwayne Lejeune
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
      Sound good

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 13, 2013, at 4:38 AM, "mississippi_biscuit" <n5hbb@...> wrote:

      > I think we need to increase the playing field. Increase number of entries. Make it 40!
      >
      > But we will need more judges.
      >
      > Have it be The Largest 3 pot cook off in the Country!
      >
      > What cha think?
      > Biscuit
      >
      > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Dwayne Lejeune <poplejeune@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Rhonda you did reply to mine saying I was #8 but I can resubmit
      > >
      > > Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
      > > 2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
      > > 2012 Voltage V-3950
      > > http://www.LeChienCookers.com/
      > > " Waiting On Someday"
      > >

      > > ________________________________

    • Omar
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
        No, you will need more cooks, will you be one Biscuit????

      • Tom
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
          Hi Dwayne! Making stew beef with ground beef and beef bullion, with peppers, onions, tons of garlic, carrots and handmade noodles to cover it! Can't wait! I love camping!

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
            Hi Omar!

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
              Bigger isn't always better Biscuit. Are YOU competing? Ronda who is passing on the Natl DOG this year

              > I think we need to increase the playing field. Increase number of entries. Make it 40!
              >
              > But we will need more judges.
              >
              > Have it be The Largest 3 pot cook off in the Country!
              >
              > What cha think?
              > Biscuit
              >
              > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Dwayne Lejeune <poplejeune@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Rhonda you did reply to mine saying I was #8  but I can resubmit
              > >
              > > Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
              > > 2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
              > > 2012 Voltage V-3950
              > > http://www.LeChienCookers.com/
              > > " Waiting On Someday"

            • Ken
              Message 6 of 16 , Jul 14, 2013
                I would volunteer to be your quality control tester.

                Ken