Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: National DOG 3 Pot cookoff

  • Dwayne Lejeune
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 12, 2013
      Rhonda you did reply to mine saying I was #8  but I can resubmit

      Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
      2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
      2012 Voltage V-3950
      http://www.LeChienCookers.com/
      " Waiting On Someday"

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
        I think we need to increase the playing field. Increase number of entries. Make it 40!

        But we will need more judges.

        Have it be The Largest 3 pot cook off in the Country!

        What cha think?
        Biscuit

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Dwayne Lejeune <poplejeune@...> wrote:

        > Rhonda you did reply to mine saying I was #8  but I can resubmit
        >
        > Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
        > 2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
        > 2012 Voltage V-3950
        > http://www.LeChienCookers.com/
        > " Waiting On Someday"
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Ken
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
          That would really increase the physical playing/cooking area. Is there room to increase the cooking area, or has it already been set up for 20 teams?

          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
            Sound good

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Jul 13, 2013, at 4:38 AM, "mississippi_biscuit" <n5hbb@...> wrote:

            > I think we need to increase the playing field. Increase number of entries. Make it 40!
            >
            > But we will need more judges.
            >
            > Have it be The Largest 3 pot cook off in the Country!
            >
            > What cha think?
            > Biscuit
            >
            > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Dwayne Lejeune <poplejeune@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Rhonda you did reply to mine saying I was #8 but I can resubmit
            > >
            > > Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
            > > 2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
            > > 2012 Voltage V-3950
            > > http://www.LeChienCookers.com/
            > > " Waiting On Someday"
            > >

            > > ________________________________

          • Omar
            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
              No, you will need more cooks, will you be one Biscuit????

            • Tom
              Message 6 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
                Hi Dwayne! Making stew beef with ground beef and beef bullion, with peppers, onions, tons of garlic, carrots and handmade noodles to cover it! Can't wait! I love camping!

                Sent from my iPhone

                Message 7 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
                  Hi Omar!

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  Message 8 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
                    Bigger isn't always better Biscuit. Are YOU competing? Ronda who is passing on the Natl DOG this year

                    Message 9 of 16 , Jul 14, 2013
                      I would volunteer to be your quality control tester.

                      Ken