Re: National DOG 3 Pot cookoff

  • Dutch Oven Diva
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 11, 2013
      Rhonda,
      I submitted my cookoff registration on 7/10. did you get it?

      Looking for a second team member too!

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Dwayne Lejeune <poplejeune@...> wrote:

      > Rhonda
      > did you get mine?
      >
      > Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
      > 2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
      > 2012 Voltage V-3950
      > http://www.LeChienCookers.com/
      > " Waiting On Someday"
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Rhonda
      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 12, 2013
        Leslie, I got your entry.

        Dewayne, I did not get your could you resubmit it please. I did not check my spam folder, I just deleted it so it could have went in it. I will be checking for now on.

        I have 8 entries and have replied to all of them that I have received their entries. If you have entered and not heard from me, please resubmit it. Thanks, Rhonda
      • Dwayne Lejeune
        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 12, 2013
          Rhonda you did reply to mine saying I was #8  but I can resubmit

          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
            I think we need to increase the playing field. Increase number of entries. Make it 40!

            But we will need more judges.

            Have it be The Largest 3 pot cook off in the Country!

            What cha think?
            Biscuit

            --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Dwayne Lejeune <poplejeune@...> wrote:

            > Rhonda you did reply to mine saying I was #8  but I can resubmit
            >
            > Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
            > 2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
            > 2012 Voltage V-3950
            > http://www.LeChienCookers.com/
            > " Waiting On Someday"
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Ken
            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
              That would really increase the physical playing/cooking area. Is there room to increase the cooking area, or has it already been set up for 20 teams?

              Message 6 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
                Sound good

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Jul 13, 2013, at 4:38 AM, "mississippi_biscuit" <n5hbb@...> wrote:

                > I think we need to increase the playing field. Increase number of entries. Make it 40!
                >
                > But we will need more judges.
                >
                > Have it be The Largest 3 pot cook off in the Country!
                >
                > What cha think?
                > Biscuit
                >
                > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Dwayne Lejeune <poplejeune@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Rhonda you did reply to mine saying I was #8 but I can resubmit
                > >
                > > Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
                > > 2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
                > > 2012 Voltage V-3950
                > > http://www.LeChienCookers.com/
                > > " Waiting On Someday"
                > >

                > > ________________________________

              • Omar
                Message 7 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
                  No, you will need more cooks, will you be one Biscuit????

                • Tom
                  Message 8 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
                    Hi Dwayne! Making stew beef with ground beef and beef bullion, with peppers, onions, tons of garlic, carrots and handmade noodles to cover it! Can't wait! I love camping!

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    Message 9 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
                      Hi Omar!

                      Sent from my iPhone

                      Message 10 of 16 , Jul 13, 2013
                        Bigger isn't always better Biscuit. Are YOU competing? Ronda who is passing on the Natl DOG this year

                        Message 11 of 16 , Jul 14, 2013
                          I would volunteer to be your quality control tester.

                          Ken