Re: Charcoal

    Message 1 of 59 , Jul 6, 2013
      Our Walmart here is famous (infamous?) for not having the right sized products advertised at other stores. This week for instance, a local grocer offers 2 half gallons Hiland OJ for $3. The refrigerator shelf at Walmart where the half gallon Hiland OJ usually sits is totally empty! Awhile back it was 1 pound containers of some brand of margarine. Walmart had sticks and 3 pound containers, but no 1 pound. Ronda

      Message 59 of 59 , Jul 6, 2013