Re: MIssissippi Swamp Cake question

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
      Becky Are we going to see you in October?

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "icookforcrowds" <whitecrew5@...> wrote:

      > Thanks everyone! I will pass the 'no diet soda in recipes' rule on to the one who asked. That cake was fantastic and I will definitely make it again. Holy cow! If I was inclined to cheat on our new healthier eating lifestyle, that would sure be it. (so now you know I DID cheat because I ate it and it was worth every calorie!)
      > Becky in MO
      >
      > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "icookforcrowds" <whitecrew5@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Made this for part of a class/demo yesterday. HUGE hit! One 'student' had a question: can you use diet Dr. Pepper in it instead of the regular?
      > > Becky in MO

    • icookforcrowds
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 25, 2013
        Yes sir! Me and 3 of my best friends! We have our camp site but I don't think any of us has sent in our registration yet - mine is all filled out but I keep forgetting to get it into the mail!
        Becky

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 25, 2013
          We *love* the Mississippi Swamp Cake! One of our favorite DO desserts. I'm going to try Randy Bear's Louisiana Swamp Cake next I think, now that strawberries are plentiful. Ronda