someone scored

  • deborah
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2013
      But it wasn't me. I went to my monthly Mycology Society meeting and the hall where we meet was being set up for a rummage sale.They told us to go ahead and get stuff and pay the ladies pricing things. One guy was quick on the jump and got 2 really nice, barely used 12" Wagner skillets. They are old, just barely used. Lucky him.;)
    • Lori
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2013
        Are you a wild mushroom harvester?
        Lori

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 22, 2013
          Yes, Ma'am! Right now I have 2 quarts of dried morels we got on Memorial Day weekend. :) And many of our club members are into cast iron cooking. Nothing better than some sauteed shrooms over a campfire.