Pizza- Thanks

  • Melissa Kennedy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2013
      I just caught up on the pizza discussion. Thanks for all the great information everyone, from dehydration and freezing, to gravity, to venting- all good stuff to ponder, thanks!

      Monterey Jack with any toppings, (but especially spicy meats with pineapple) on a coal cooked pizza is my favorite!!!  <3

      I admit that I have thrown out half used jars of sauce from my fridge (that turn into weird science sometimes) I can see the usefulness of smaller portions. What I think I'll do is utilize the ice cube idea to freeze what's left in the jar immediately after opening and preparing that first pizza.

      Melissa

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2013
        Definitely looks like you were paying attention Melissa!  LOL!
        Good luck with your entry into the pizza contest!  You are entering aren't you??? :-)

        Randy Hebert
        www.LeChienCookers.com