June 16 DOG in Oklahoma

  • Dawn Mills
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2013
      Hi Black Pot Friends,

      Our next DOG will be on Father's Day.  We will be celebrating our Dad's, so be
      sure to invite yours to be with us.  It will be held at Lions Park on North
      Maple in Newkirk, OK.  Coals will be ready at 3 and we will eat around
      5:30. Drinks, paper goods, and charcoal will be provided.

      It is time to start thinking about Charlie Adam's Day.  It will be on September
      14th.  We will again be cooking the desserts to go with the BBQ and smoked
      meats.  Each team will need to cook 4 - 12 inch Dutch Ovens with the same
      dessert.  Serving will be from your own cooking area.  I will make a sign to go
      above your area with the recipe name so the public knows which tent to visit for
      their favorite dessert. Please start bringing or sending me your recipes.
      Hopefully, we can put them together into a recipe book to sell.  HOP will
      purchase basic ingredients for your desserts, but speciality items will not be
      purchased.  (ie... liquor, nuts...)  E mail me or call if you have questions.
      dawnlmills@...   580.362.5188

      See you soon.

      Cookin' Up Black Pot Magic
      Dawn