Pizza Method

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2013
      I use a lid stand and put the lid on it the stand turn up. Then place bottom of pot on top.

      This makes the bottom the top and the top the bottom.

      You will need to remove all coals from top and use leather gloves to set oven to the side very quickly for removing Pizza.

      Biscuit
    • ct_castauffs
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2013
        I do that too, BUT in addition to cooking the pizza on inverted lid, I also put my Lodge trivet under the pizza to prevent all of the toppings from moving towards the center of the lid.