Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: Kingsford Charcoal Sale!

    Message 1 of 31 , May 22 5:32 PM
      I think you'll find that this type charcoal with the lighter fluid infused will burn quicker, causing you to use twice as much for a typical dutch oven dish. That has been my experience, so I dont buy the stuff. Its more suited for the BBQ folks that only need about 30 minutes or less burn time

      Message 31 of 31 , May 25 7:18 AM
        I'm sure there's plenty to be done there and all help will be appreciated. That was the Sunday tornado, right? The one that hit Shawnee? Brings back memories of the Joplin tornado a couple years ago. Good luck to you! Ronda