Re: Kingsford Charcoal Sale!

  • Bob Zukowski
    Message 1 of 31 , May 21, 2013
      Wal-Mart has twin 15lb bags for $6.98. Just picked up a dozen and the wife told me, that's a good deal why didn't you buy more! I think she must have been driving the school bus too long today! Maybe she's right! LOL! Bob.

      Message 31 of 31 , May 25, 2013
        I'm sure there's plenty to be done there and all help will be appreciated. That was the Sunday tornado, right? The one that hit Shawnee? Brings back memories of the Joplin tornado a couple years ago. Good luck to you! Ronda