Cookbook recommendation

  • Barb7513
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2013
      I have had the honor & priveledge of cooking with Dave McDowell on the Biscuit Flats Chuckwagon, and highly recommend this investment opportunity to obtain his cookbook. Order your copy now:

      Our new book, Cow Camp Cookery is now available!
      Cow Camp Cookery is an eclectic mix of history, foodie tidbits, recipes and stories related to chuck wagon and cow camp cooking. It includes some large group recipes, many historic recipes, ...a couple of Presidential favorites and great vintage photos.

      The cost is $20.00 plus $3.50 for shipping. Payment can be made through the PayPal secure site. To order copies send an email including; the number of copies, your email address and mailing address to biscuitflats@.... You will receive an invoice from me through PayPal and the book will be on the way to you. Thanks, Dave McDowell
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19, 2013
        I like the name of that team.Cool!