2013 National DOG Alternate Camp Grounds

    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2013
      The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has six Class A campgrounds on DeGray Lake. The campgrounds that are closest to the DeGray Lake State Park, which is where your group will be meeting, are as follows:

      Edgewood Campground with 51 sites is approximately 3 miles from the State Park.
      Caddo Drive Campground with 72 sites is approximately 4 miles from the State Park.
      Arlie Moore Campground has 87 sites and is approximately 7 miles from the State Park.

      Our campgrounds are 35% reservable and 65% first come first serve. The phone number to call for reservations is 877-444-6777.

      October is not a busy month for us so your group will have no problem getting on the first come sites. Unfortunately with the reservation system we can't hold sites for your group, but again, October is a slow time and the campgrounds will have most of their sites available for you.

      For questions or more information I may be contacted at 870-246-5501 ext. 64005.
    • William Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 19, 2013
        What state is this location?

        Message 3 of 4 , May 19, 2013
          Arkansas.

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, William Johnson <bakinbill2005@...> wrote:

          > What state is this location?

        • Rob
          Message 4 of 4 , May 19, 2013
            At 5/19/2013 09:44 AM,William Johnson wrote:

            >What state is this location?

            On the cover page- The 10th Annual NATIONAL DOG (Dutch Oven
            Gathering) will be held at Bismarck, Arkansas, on October 18-20, 2013.

            Rob

            vwrobb@...
            On the road, somewhere in the USA