Louisian State Wide DOG next weekend

    Message 1 of 9 , May 13, 2013
      The wife and I, yes the boss is coming this time,  should be there early Wed night if all goes as planned.

      Randy AND Suzanne Hebert

    • popeyesfamous
      Message 2 of 9 , May 13, 2013
        The Mahan's from Tallulah will be there. We will be arriving on Friday and look forward to seeing all of you.
        Steve and Marilyn>
      • Dwayne Lejeune
        Message 3 of 9 , May 13, 2013
          A-Bear which route will you be taking!  We plan to leave as soon as Daughter gets out of school.  Pretty much will take 26, 190, 13, 49 then jump on 167 nort!

          Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
          2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
          2012 Voltage V-3950
          http://www.LeChienCookers.com/
          " Waiting On Someday"

          Message 4 of 9 , May 14, 2013
            The Bread Man from Mississippi Ken and Bubba will be in Thursday.SB and I will roll in on Friday. If I had known...I wished I had more days to come in on Wed.

            A Bear... I am bringing two spiders for you to look at. Also a waffle Iron I am going to break in this weekend.

            Biscuit