Louisian State Wide DOG next weekend

    Message 1 of 9 , May 13 2:29 AM
      Anyone attending this DOG next week?
      Hope to see you there!
      Biscuit
    • stevenwlovett
      Message 2 of 9 , May 13 7:05 AM
        We have reservations and should be there Friday afternoon. Hope to see you there!

        Steve

        > Anyone attending this DOG next week?
        > Hope to see you there!
        > Biscuit

      • Dwayne Lejeune
        Message 3 of 9 , May 13 8:26 AM
          We will arrive Wednesday

          Sent from my iPhone

          On May 13, 2013, at 9:05 AM, "stevenwlovett" <swlovett@...> wrote:

          > We have reservations and should be there Friday afternoon. Hope to see you there!
          >
          > Steve
          >
          > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "mississippi_biscuit" <n5hbb@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Anyone attending this DOG next week?
          > > Hope to see you there!
          > > Biscuit

        • Dwayne Lejeune
          Message 4 of 9 , May 13 8:27 AM
            We will try and arrive wed

            Sent from my iPhone

            On May 13, 2013, at 4:29 AM, "mississippi_biscuit" <n5hbb@...> wrote:

            > Anyone attending this DOG next week?
            > Hope to see you there!
            > Biscuit

          • Lyla Bybee
            Message 5 of 9 , May 13 9:29 AM
              John and I will be there.  John will be there early with Terry Cobb and Rhonda and I will Friday.

              Message 6 of 9 , May 13 9:53 AM
                The wife and I, yes the boss is coming this time,  should be there early Wed night if all goes as planned.

                Randy AND Suzanne Hebert

              • popeyesfamous
                Message 7 of 9 , May 13 4:15 PM
                  The Mahan's from Tallulah will be there. We will be arriving on Friday and look forward to seeing all of you.
                  Steve and Marilyn>
                • Dwayne Lejeune
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 13 6:41 PM
                    A-Bear which route will you be taking!  We plan to leave as soon as Daughter gets out of school.  Pretty much will take 26, 190, 13, 49 then jump on 167 nort!

                    Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
                    2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
                    2012 Voltage V-3950
                    http://www.LeChienCookers.com/
                    " Waiting On Someday"

                    Message 9 of 9 , May 14 2:31 AM
                      The Bread Man from Mississippi Ken and Bubba will be in Thursday.SB and I will roll in on Friday. If I had known...I wished I had more days to come in on Wed.

                      A Bear... I am bringing two spiders for you to look at. Also a waffle Iron I am going to break in this weekend.

                      Biscuit