Memorial Weekend DOG

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 8:40 AM
      I will be hosting a DOG Sat May 25 from 2 pm till done. This a Fun DOG & is open to anyone who wants to come,cook or Learn & watch. I will provide coals,plates,Silverware & Drinks. Bring your pots & Cook. Where: Centre Point Church Main Street, Whitewater,Ks. We have full kitchen with several sinks for cleanup. We cook outdoors under a coverd roof. Wishbone-Ks