Demo

  • mvaemt
    Message 1 of 4 , May 8, 2013
      I just got back from a scouting roundtable where I taught 40+ adults about dutch oven cooking.

      There were supposed to be 2 other adults teaching Backpacking cooking and cardboard box/foil cooking.

      At the last minute they canceled. I got just over an hour of time to teach.

      I will mail out the CD that were requested on Friday.

      Ken
      The Other Ken

    • kelly83686
      Message 2 of 4 , May 10, 2013