Louisiana Dutch Oven Society State Wide Gathering This Month

    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2013
      Louisiana
      Sate Gathering 2013

      This years gathering will be May 17-19, 2013

      Lake DArbonne State Park

      Hosted by the DArbonne Cookers

      Schedule:

      May 17, 2013

      Friday

      Bluegrass Band

      4:00 pm Cooking demo by DArbonne Cooker

      6:00 pm Pot Luck Dinner

      Saturday

      May 18, 2013

      There will be 4 Bluegrass Bands during the day.
      Raffles and Door Prizes today...

      10:00 am Dutch Oven 101--Bill Ryan

      12:00 pm Lucnh

      2:00 pm Cooking Demo by DArbronne Cooker

      3:30 pm "State of the Oven" Membership Meeting

      6:30 pm Pot Luck Dinner (Optional)

      Sunday

      May 19, 2013

      8:30 am Pancale Breakfast by Bill Ryan

      Getting There:

      From I-20 at Ruston take LA Hwy 33 north to Farmerville, then take LA Hwy 2 west. Park is located five miles west of Farmerville on LA 2 at Evergreen Road.
      Contact Information:
      Mailing Address:
      Lake DArbonne State Park
      P. O. BOX 236
      FARMERVILLE LA 71241
      Phone Number:
      Information: (888)677-5200

      Reservations are made through Reserve America
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2013
        I check sites for this weekend. There are still sites open.

        Looking forward to seeing everyone.

        Biscuit
      • Bob Zukowski
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2013
          I really like that Logo. I like the outdoors element. We (Top DOGs) in Southeast Michigan need to come up with something like that.