Re: Anybody cooking?

  • Jim Benenson
    Message 1 of 45 , May 2, 2013
      I found the lamb in our (very) local supermarket -- didn't even have to
      go into town. The stew meat was about $9/lb. There was also ground
      lamb for the same price so I bought some of that too. It's really nice
      to find local products such as lamb in the supermarket instead of from,
      say, New Zealand.

      JB

    • Jim Benenson