Re: Anybody cooking?

  • Jim Benenson
    Message 1 of 45 , May 2 2:30 PM
      Hi,

      My apology to the group. I didn't mean to add my long George Washington
      "signature" to my post, although I bet he would have enjoyed the lamb
      stew (if he could have found some chiles). 8^)

      JB

    • Jim Benenson
      Message 45 of 45 , May 2 2:34 PM
        I found the lamb in our (very) local supermarket -- didn't even have to
        go into town. The stew meat was about $9/lb. There was also ground
        lamb for the same price so I bought some of that too. It's really nice
        to find local products such as lamb in the supermarket instead of from,
        say, New Zealand.

        JB