Re: File - OKLAHOMA H.O.P. CALENDAR

    Message 1 of 19 , May 1, 2013
      Note: Mid State DOG May 3-4-5 is at *Benton* Kansas, not Burton.

        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 2 1:09 AM
          Question regarding the Ref Cross DOG- what do you do to raise the money?

          Sent from my iPod

                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 1, 2014
                          2013 or 2014 DOG calendar???  :) :)

                          Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
                          2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
                          2012 Voltage V-3950
                          " Waiting On Someday"

                            Message 13 of 19 , Jan 1, 2014

                              That's the calendar for 2013 - it was set up to send a reminder to the group every month.  I changed it so it doesn't get posted again.  Ronda

                            • dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com