Re: Anybody cooking?

  • beeman
    Message 1 of 45 , May 1, 2013
      Weird, I posted but my post didn't have what I typed in. So I'm trying again.
      Sami, I am holding two patches for you.
      Dave Fox
    • Jim Benenson
      Message 45 of 45 , May 2, 2013
        I found the lamb in our (very) local supermarket -- didn't even have to
        go into town. The stew meat was about $9/lb. There was also ground
        lamb for the same price so I bought some of that too. It's really nice
        to find local products such as lamb in the supermarket instead of from,
        say, New Zealand.

        JB