Re: Anybody cooking?

    Message 1 of 45 , May 1 2:41 AM
      Hey Neighbor!

      Yes Yes Yes .....share your recipe. It is breakfast now but..it is making me hungry.

      You may want to email Dave direct on patches? He posted his mailing address on here also.

      Biscuit

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Sami Dahdal <samsironworks@...> wrote:

      > Yes ,
      > We cooked and demo for Boy Scout camporee last Saturday, And I made new
      > recipe I came with very easy and fast because of the limited time, similar
      > to the Shepard Pie { ground beef with Pine seeds and mash potato with green
      > pees on top covered with bread crumb little butter} came great and all the
      > scouts like it nothing left I will write the recipe if any one wanted.
      > Also for Dave as I told you before I need two patches.
      > Sami

    • Jim Benenson
      Message 45 of 45 , May 2 2:34 PM
        I found the lamb in our (very) local supermarket -- didn't even have to
        go into town. The stew meat was about $9/lb. There was also ground
        lamb for the same price so I bought some of that too. It's really nice
        to find local products such as lamb in the supermarket instead of from,
        say, New Zealand.

        JB