Re: Anybody cooking?

  • Sami Dahdal
    Message 1 of 45 , Apr 30 9:54 PM
      Yes ,
      We cooked and demo for Boy Scout camporee last Saturday, And I made new
      recipe I came with very easy and fast because of the limited time, similar
      to the Shepard Pie { ground beef with Pine seeds and mash potato with green
      pees on top covered with bread crumb little butter} came great and all the
      scouts like it nothing left I will write the recipe if any one wanted.
      Also for Dave as I told you before I need two patches.
      Sami

    • Jim Benenson
      Message 45 of 45 , May 2, 2013
        I found the lamb in our (very) local supermarket -- didn't even have to
        go into town. The stew meat was about $9/lb. There was also ground
        lamb for the same price so I bought some of that too. It's really nice
        to find local products such as lamb in the supermarket instead of from,
        say, New Zealand.

        JB