Re: Dayton Hamvention

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2013
      You all enjoy yourselves, but take it off group please. This is a Dutch oven cooking group. Thanks! Ronda

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 23, 2013
        We do try to keep things on the group on topic.

        But..I think he maybe be looking for other Hams that are DOC (Dutch Oven Cooks) going. They may have an eyeball and have a DOG some wheres.

        Hey Neighbor, I have put Hamming on the back burner. I get more excited at a yard sale or flea market, when I find a Spider Skillet.
        I found two this weekend! WOW! A 12 and and 10 inch. The 10 inch had never been seasoned. It was still grey in color.