Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: Lodge Doing away with 16 inch DO again

  • William Johnson
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 22, 2013
      Camp Chef is always dependable as usual. The bail on the Lodge 16" was too weak anyway!
      Bakin' Bill

      From: Bob Zukowski <mailto:bob.zukowski%40comcast.net>
      To: mailto:dutchovencooking%40yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, April 22, 2013, 4:15 AM

      I heard about this yesterday. Sure enough, they are no longer shown on the Lodge website. I do not use mine as much as the others but it sure comes in handy from time to time! It made (22) nice size Sour Dough Bacon Biscuits for me at our last DOG at Fisk Farm in White Lake MI. I picked it up from Amazon last year for $115.00! Glad I did!

      --- In mailto:dutchovencooking%40yahoogroups.com, "John" <dutchovencook99@...> wrote:

      > Seen on anouther DO Group Lodge says slow production is causing them to Quite making them. Wishbone-Ks

    • Bob Zukowski
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 22, 2013
        $117.86 plus a free food scale and free shipping at Amazon.com