Re: Home Depot and sale on work benches

  • mudypawsx4
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 9, 2013
      Page 7 at the bottom on the right, (#406294).

      The sale ends tomorrow. I ordered 2, in Albuquerque, NM since my store (1 1/2 hr away) is sold out. Since I bought 2 and an outlet i received free shipping. If we decide we don't want both I can return one. Hope this helps, Nancy Az

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, judy@... wrote:

      > Go to their online weekly sale flyer. It is a few pages in.
      >
      > On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Melissa Kennedy
      > <mislilmis@...>wrote:
      >
      > > I am also interested in a picture or a link, as I was not able to find
      > > anything for that price with a search.
      > > Thanks!
      > >

      > > ________________________________

    • Lori
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 10, 2013
        I couldn't find it on their store website. Not sure they are for sale in Pennsylvania.
        Lori

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Kennedy <mislilmis@...> wrote:

        > I am also interested in a picture or a link, as I was not able to find anything for that price with a search.
        > Thanks!
        >

        > ________________________________

      • L E
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 10, 2013
          I found it using Ronda Barnow link that she posted. Ordered for hubby's birthday present. Shhhhh don't tell him!!!

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 10, 2013, at 12:22, "Lori" <bakequery@...> wrote:

          > I couldn't find it on their store website. Not sure they are for sale in Pennsylvania.
          > Lori
          >
          > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Kennedy <mislilmis@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I am also interested in a picture or a link, as I was not able to find anything for that price with a search.
          > > Thanks!
          > >

          > > ________________________________

        • Melissa Kennedy
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 10, 2013
            Thanks! I found it!

            - the work bench is about 3rd row down. Ronda

            --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Kennedy <mislilmis@...> wrote:

            > I am also interested in a picture or a link, as I was not able to find anything for that price with a search.
            > Thanks!

          • Melissa Kennedy
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 11, 2013
              I found it with Ronda's link! What a "swell" bench that is! I don't blame you for buying two! I might buy two also!