Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: Home Depot and sale on work benches

  • Melissa Kennedy
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 9, 2013
      I am also interested in a picture or a link, as I was not able to find anything for that price with a search.
      Thanks!

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 9, 2013
        Go to their online weekly sale flyer. It is a few pages in.

        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 9, 2013
          Try this link
          http://tinyurl.com/d3msd9v
          - the work bench is about 3rd row down. Ronda

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Kennedy <mislilmis@...> wrote:

          > I am also interested in a picture or a link, as I was not able to find anything for that price with a search.
          > Thanks!
          >

          > ________________________________

        • mudypawsx4
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 9, 2013
            Page 7 at the bottom on the right, (#406294).

            The sale ends tomorrow. I ordered 2, in Albuquerque, NM since my store (1 1/2 hr away) is sold out. Since I bought 2 and an outlet i received free shipping. If we decide we don't want both I can return one. Hope this helps, Nancy Az

            --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, judy@... wrote:

            > Go to their online weekly sale flyer. It is a few pages in.
            >
            > On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Melissa Kennedy
            > <mislilmis@...>wrote:
            >
            > > I am also interested in a picture or a link, as I was not able to find
            > > anything for that price with a search.
            > > Thanks!
            > >

            > > ________________________________

          • Lori
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 10, 2013
              I couldn't find it on their store website. Not sure they are for sale in Pennsylvania.
              Lori

              --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Kennedy <mislilmis@...> wrote:

              > I am also interested in a picture or a link, as I was not able to find anything for that price with a search.
              > Thanks!
              >

              > ________________________________

            • L E
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 10, 2013
                I found it using Ronda Barnow link that she posted. Ordered for hubby's birthday present. Shhhhh don't tell him!!!

                Sent from my iPhone

                On Apr 10, 2013, at 12:22, "Lori" <bakequery@...> wrote:

                > I couldn't find it on their store website. Not sure they are for sale in Pennsylvania.
                > Lori
                >
                > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Kennedy <mislilmis@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > I am also interested in a picture or a link, as I was not able to find anything for that price with a search.
                > > Thanks!
                > >

                > > ________________________________

              • Melissa Kennedy
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 10, 2013
                  Thanks! I found it!

                  - the work bench is about 3rd row down. Ronda

                  --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Melissa Kennedy <mislilmis@...> wrote:

                  > I am also interested in a picture or a link, as I was not able to find anything for that price with a search.
                  > Thanks!

                • Melissa Kennedy
                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 11, 2013
                    I found it with Ronda's link! What a "swell" bench that is! I don't blame you for buying two! I might buy two also!