Re: Looking for a gathering early June in Oklahoma or Texas

  • crosscountrydutchovens
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 4 8:58 PM
      Ronda
      Our group in Tulsa, OK plans to meet June 8th. We usually meet the 2nd Saturday of the month. Would love to have you if that's the weekend you are traveling thru. Invitation open to all our DO friends! We have a great group that meets monthly. Will post more info if anyone is interested.

      Lorri Lyn/ Cross Country Dutch Ovens / Tulsa Dutch Ovens