Looking for a gathering early June in Oklahoma or Texas

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2013
      Weekend of the 1st or 15th preferred. Let us know! Doug & Ronda
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 2, 2013
        June 16
        Father's Day DOG

        H.O.P. in Ponca City.

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 2, 2013
          Darn, thought Father's Day was 22nd. May need to change vacation dates. Can't be gone father's day. Ronda

          > June 16
          > Father's Day DOG
          >
          > H.O.P. in Ponca City.
          >
          > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "rlb_51" <rlb_51@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Weekend of the 1st or 15th preferred. Let us know! Doug & Ronda

        • Dennis Slane
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 2, 2013
            June 1st --Morrilton, Arkansas. Arkansas State Championships and DOG.

            Darn, thought Father's Day was 22nd. May need to change vacation dates. Can't be gone father's day. Ronda

            > June 16
            > Father's Day DOG
            >
            > H.O.P. in Ponca City.
            >
            > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "rlb_51" <rlb_51@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Weekend of the 1st or 15th preferred. Let us know! Doug & Ronda

          • Joe Huber
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 2, 2013
              The first Saturday of June is the Dogwood Cookers gathering at Tyler state park in East Texas. Visitors are always welcome.

              Sent from my iPhone

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 2, 2013
                Thanks Joe, that might be a possibility! We want to find one on the way down or on the way back from Marble Falls (Texas) area. I forgot Tyler was first weekend of the month. Thanks! Ronda

                --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Joe Huber <pajoe62@...> wrote:

                > The first Saturday of June is the Dogwood Cookers gathering at Tyler state park in East Texas. Visitors are always welcome.
                >
                > Sent from my iPhone
                >
                > On Apr 2, 2013, at 4:24 AM, "mississippi_biscuit" <n5hbb@...> wrote:
                >
                > > June 16
                > > Father's Day DOG
                > >
                > > H.O.P. in Ponca City.
                > >
                > > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "rlb_51" <rlb_51@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Weekend of the 1st or 15th preferred. Let us know! Doug & Ronda

              • crosscountrydutchovens
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 4, 2013
                  Ronda
                  Our group in Tulsa, OK plans to meet June 8th. We usually meet the 2nd Saturday of the month. Would love to have you if that's the weekend you are traveling thru. Invitation open to all our DO friends! We have a great group that meets monthly. Will post more info if anyone is interested.

                  Lorri Lyn/ Cross Country Dutch Ovens / Tulsa Dutch Ovens