RE: [dutchovencooking] Dutch Oven Stand

  • Jeff Kidd
    Message 1 of 39 , Mar 30, 2013
      You can also use Hog feed pans from places like tractor supply.

      http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/store/behrens-utility-pan-3-gal-capacity

      They work great up to a 12”, 14” and bigger may require some “modifications”. J

      Jeff

      Message 39 of 39 , Mar 31, 2013
        Getting back into this discussion a bit late, but:

        Since we have a 100MB file limit (which is at 42% capacity) this might be a little difficult. Just exactly what are we posting?

        Ken