Re: Group Question

    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 21, 2013
      Also I got to learn about dishes cooked in different parts of the country.

      Lori,
      Come on Over to Mississippi and cook with da Biscuit.
      You will get a lot of (((((Hugging)))) and smiles and story telling.

      I LOVE my Friends!
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 1, 2013
        I've never had anyone try to lift my lid or look in my pot ever, without asking. But again, I usually dont leave my lid lifter sitting on the oven making it even possible. Usually they ask whats cooking in a particular pot, and we'll tell them, and depending on the dish & venue, we'll lift the lid for them to get a peek. But if I am doing bread for example, probably not gonna lift the lid most times.

        Mark