Re: VA/NC DOG

  • Lori
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2013
      When you look at odironchefs's pictures you'll see me in an orange long sleeved tshirt. In picture DSCN2308.JPG you'll see Sal on the left and me on the right. Picture DSCN2286.JPG is a picture of my sausage, potato, and egg dish that we made for breakfast. Picture DSCN2302.JPG, is our pots. Had to jury rig to cook down the barbeque sauce as we only had two Dutch Ovens. The sauce pot is sitting on three rocks. LOL. Here, in DSCN2315.JPG, you see Sal and I in the center of the whole group, the DOG crashers. LOL In DSCN2307.JPG you'll see the sauce next to the pork roast we did. DSCN2306.JPG: bottom row, second pot from left is our kielbasi and sour kraut.
      Lori