Where is every one?

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 17, 2013
      I'm still here but been busy and haven't been at the PC. My flippin Smart
      Phone done jumped back into HTML mode and I can't respond from phone right
      now...

      Randy Bear

      PS- Picture are up on the IDOS website from the WCCO already!

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 18, 2013
        Rhonda,
        Hubby and I were in North Carolina at the VA/NC DOG. Maybe some people may have been at the Utah DOG? I know it had a sanctioned cook-off for the Arkansas DOG.
        Lori

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 18, 2013
          I saw you post about the VA/NC DOG - glad you had such a good time! Ronda

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Lori" <bakequery@...> wrote:

          > Rhonda,
          > Hubby and I were in North Carolina at the VA/NC DOG. Maybe some people may have been at the Utah DOG? I know it had a sanctioned cook-off for the Arkansas DOG.
          > Lori
          >
          > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "rlb_51" <rlb_51@> wrote:
          > >
          > > We used to have a very active group here, now we're down to just a few posts a week. What's up with that? You don't have to be a World Champion cook to post here folks! Let's get back to posting recipes, ok? Ronda

        • Dwayne Lejeune
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 18, 2013
            Cooking baby back ribs. Steph put some season, warped up in foil mix half of fav BBQ sauce and grape jelly pour over ribs wit bone down close tight and cook low and slow. Gosh de don talk about fall off the bone good ya sha!!!

            Sent from my iPhone