Re: [dutchovencooking] Where is every one?

  • mvaemt
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 17, 2013
      I have been to busy to post. Teaching DO cooking to scouts. Next Saturday I will be doing it again.

      Ken
      The Other Ken

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 17, 2013
        I haven't seen that! I'll tell Doug to watch for it and let me know if it comes on. Ronda

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 17, 2013
          Well I was going to cook outside but it's rained off and on all day, so I got out the kitchen style Dutch oven instead to make the hominy and sausage dish I posted the recipe for. Ronda

          > I haven't seen the commercial yet!There is some "warm" weather forecasted, so I just may uncover and make some meals outside! Watch for some interesting photos and recipes!!Greg Jacobs--- On Sun, 3/17/13, Brent Bolton <Dutchmasters1@...> wrote:
          >
          > From: Brent Bolton <Dutchmasters1@...>
          > Subject: RE: [dutchovencooking] Where is every one?
          > To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
          > Date: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 1:21 AM
          >

          > Hey Rhonda and Greg.....have you seen the new Kingsford commercial where the guy shows up at a backyard BBQ in his jammies and a winter coat? I think that explains a lot of having to "come out of hibernation"......lol From: gkjacobs2001@...

        • Brent Bolton
          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 17, 2013
            Rhonda.....I posted the You Tube link on my Facebook page....check it out....its hilarious ..!!

            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 17, 2013
              I did and it's so true!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like, I need some charcoal!!! I need some iron!! Ronda

              --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Brent Bolton <Dutchmasters1@...> wrote:

              > Rhonda.....I posted the You Tube link on my Facebook page....check it out....its hilarious ..!!

            • Rob
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 17, 2013
                At 3/17/2013 08:36 PM,rlb_51 wrote:

                >I did and it's so true!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's like, I need some
                >charcoal!!! I need some iron!! Ronda

                http://www.amazon.com/Kebroak-KHWC40LB-40-Pound-Hardwood-Charcoal/dp/B009P1669E/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1363570737&sr=8-6&keywords=charcoal
                and
                http://www.amazon.com/Texsport-Cast-Iron-Dutch-Oven/dp/B00019H602/ref=sr_1_3?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1363570914&sr=1-3&keywords=dutch+oven

                Order it in the next 19 hrs & have by Tuesday! Is this modern world
                of ours really something or what?

                Rob
                vwrobb@...
                Eisenhower warned us but they won anyway
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 17, 2013
                  I'm still here but been busy and haven't been at the PC. My flippin Smart
                  Phone done jumped back into HTML mode and I can't respond from phone right
                  now...

                  Randy Bear

                  PS- Picture are up on the IDOS website from the WCCO already!

                  We used to have a very active group here, now we're down to just a few posts
                  a week. What's up with that? You don't have to be a World Champion cook to
                  post here folks! Let's get back to posting recipes, ok? Ronda
                • Lori
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 18, 2013
                    Rhonda,
                    Hubby and I were in North Carolina at the VA/NC DOG. Maybe some people may have been at the Utah DOG? I know it had a sanctioned cook-off for the Arkansas DOG.
                    Lori

                    Message 9 of 14 , Mar 18, 2013
                      I saw you post about the VA/NC DOG - glad you had such a good time! Ronda

                      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Lori" <bakequery@...> wrote:

                      > Rhonda,
                      > Hubby and I were in North Carolina at the VA/NC DOG. Maybe some people may have been at the Utah DOG? I know it had a sanctioned cook-off for the Arkansas DOG.
                      > Lori
                      >
                      > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "rlb_51" <rlb_51@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > We used to have a very active group here, now we're down to just a few posts a week. What's up with that? You don't have to be a World Champion cook to post here folks! Let's get back to posting recipes, ok? Ronda

                    • Dwayne Lejeune
                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 18, 2013
                        Cooking baby back ribs. Steph put some season, warped up in foil mix half of fav BBQ sauce and grape jelly pour over ribs wit bone down close tight and cook low and slow. Gosh de don talk about fall off the bone good ya sha!!!

                        Sent from my iPhone