Re: Rack of Lamb

    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 9, 2013
      Who made the Rack of Lamb at the 2012 National DOG Cook Off?

      I would love to see that recipe.

      Question? Is it ok to eat lamb cold? Or should it stay at the cooking temp when serving?
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 10, 2013
        Do you need to use a trivet or rack in the bottom of oven?
      • merpoff@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 11, 2013
          Yes. I would use a trivet.

          Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

          Do you need to use a trivet or rack in the bottom of oven?

          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 12, 2013
            Not unless you want to use a trivet. Also, sometimes you can use a "natural" trivet, such as we sometimes do for example is when we do a beef roast. We'll lay sliced onions in the bottom to place the roast on; we do a pork tenderloin on pineapple rings; etc. Other times we just place it right in the bottom without any trivet.

            Mark

            Do you need to use a trivet or rack in the bottom of oven?