NC DOG

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
      Probably not gonna get to attend the DOG in NC. Hubby's gotta have hernia surgery tomorrow. I was looking forward to going, but hubby comes 1st.

      Have a good time
      Jean in NC
    • Rose Curran
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2013
        Praying his surgery goes well tomorrow and for a quick recovery.
        On Mar 6, 2013 7:09 PM, "Jean" <JGWatts@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Probably not gonna get to attend the DOG in NC. Hubby's gotta have hernia
        > surgery tomorrow. I was looking forward to going, but hubby comes 1st.
        >
        > Have a good time
        > Jean in NC

      • odironchefs
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
          hope you husband have a quick recovery!! we will miss you but i hope to do it again next year!!!

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Jean" <JGWatts@...> wrote:

          > Probably not gonna get to attend the DOG in NC. Hubby's gotta have hernia surgery tomorrow. I was looking forward to going, but hubby comes 1st.
          >
          > Have a good time
          > Jean in NC

        • Jean
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
            Thank you everyone for your prayers today. We are home. There was a chance that he would have to stay in the hospital due to blood in his urine, but it cleared up. There was more scar tissue from previous repair than hoped, so he is in quite a bit of pain.

            He told me that he was sorry that we couldn't go the the DOG, but I told him that his health was more important to me. He was also apologizing that I couldn't got to knitting group tonight as well. Those ladies said to bring him on & we'd all take turns tending to him.

            Have a blessed weekend.
            Jean