Re: 2013 National DOG patch

  • beeman
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 6, 2013
      Based on feedback I have received both from local chapter mambers and more distant D.O. relatives here on Biscuit's website, I am changing the patch to a 4 by 5 format instead of 5 by 7. It will be a totally different design as well, which I will post in the photos section in the next few days.
      Dave Fox

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Carter Crump <castironcc@...> wrote:

      > Put me in for two.  I am trying to make my way out there from NC.
      >
      > Carter Crump
      > Cast Iron Cooking Club
      > Old Hickory Council
      > 5104 Ramillie Run
      > Winston-Salem, NC 27106
      > Phone 336-650-2711

    • beeman
      Message 32 of 32 , May 13 8:06 AM
        Omar,and Sami, you patches are on the way.