Re: ALL NC,SC,VA DUTCH OVEN COOKERS 2 State DOG

  • odironchefs
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 4, 2013
      11 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! SO COME AND HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "odironchefs" <odironchefs@...> wrote:

      > Ok only 18 days to the NC-VA 2 State DOG!!!! Hope everyone can make it and have a great time. We have a covered shelter for the DOG so it be rain or shine!!!!
      >
      > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "odironchefs" <odironchefs@> wrote:
      > >
      > > ok here is the info right now i know of 20 people to be there!!! So come and enjoy all the great food.
      > >
      > > Hello Everyone
      > >
      > > We are all set for the NC-VA 2 State DOG. March 16th, 2013. Meet'n'Greet about 9
      > > am. Come cook with us, we will do breakfast and snack etc. Plenty of time to
      > > enjoy the park etc.
      > >
      > > We will do a Cast Iron Buffet at 4 pm. Bring your gear, your recipes and an
      > > appetite. This is going to be fun. Let's kick off the New Year with a feast.
      > >
      > > The gathering will be at Shelter #22 in the Beaver Dam area of the park. A few
      > > of us will be camping in the Holly Point area on Loop #2.
      > >
      > > Falls Lake Recreation Area
      > > http://northcarolinastateparks.reserveamerica.com/camping/Falls_Lake_State_Recre\
      > > ation_Area/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=NC&parkId=552902&topTabIndex=Camp\
      > > ingSpot
      > > Visit www.OldDominionIronChefs.com or www.SeCamper.com for more information and
      > > updates.
      > >
      > > New to Dutch Oven Cooking? We are here to help or just stop by and say "Hello" –
      > > Guest are always "Welcome"
      > >
      > > We look forward to seeing you,
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Dan Southesat Camper Dutch Oven Group
      > > Peter Old Dominion Iron Chefs
      > >

      > > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "mississippi_biscuit" wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hey Neighbor!
      > > >
      > > > Can you post the details again for your event?
      > > >
      > > > Biscuit

    • Lori
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 18, 2013
        Peter,
        We had a fabulous time! Your group was so gracious to us - from sharing the hearth to providing so many of the things we either left at our camper or forgot to bring.

        You, Craig, and Joe really took your time to help us as we stumbled around. Thank you soooooo much!

        We forgot to give you guys some $. :-( Do you have a Paypal account?

        There was only bad thing: About 1 1/2 miles from the rental place, when we stopped to get gas, Sal turned the RV too soon, hitting one of those pipe things. The RV was drivable but I'm pretty sure we'll use up most of our insurance deductable. :-(
        Lori