March HOP DOG in Oklahoma

  • Dawn Mills
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2013
      Happy March Dutch Oven Friends,

      Our DOG this month is a WEDDING DOG.

      Chris Cobb and Caila Fletcher have asked our Dutch Oven group to help them
      celebrate this happy occasion as they exchange their vows on Sunday, March
      10th.  The ceremony will be at the Stagecoach Event center @ 1:00 in Newkirk,
      OK.

      Chris and Caila will provide the wedding cake as our dessert.  The Heartland of
      the Prairie Dutch Oven group is asked to make a main dish or a side dish for
      everyone to share at 2:00 at the reception. Coals will be ready anytime
      after 11.

      Chris and Caila are registered at Walmart.

      If you need any additional information, please call 580-362-5188.  See you
      Sunday.

      Cookin' Up Black Pot Magic,
      Dawn